PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

+2
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Lunarstar-EpicClan
6 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 pm

OOC
so very, very sad ^.^

Shadowfire
"Were are you going?[u]
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Flame looked at Shadowfire, "I want to see whats going on.."

(Must be Very Happy lol! )
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC
hey is it just me or does lol! person look like Goku from DBZ(kai)??? lol

Shadowfire
looked at Dawncloud "Go with him, I don't want to have to take care of him to."

Dawncloud
nodded and followed Flame. "I'm coming to, come on, lets go check on Solarstorm."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

(Kinda..o.e)

Flame nodded and went out, he took the scene in, he shot a glare at Echostorm and in the shadows

Eclipse watched her brother leave.
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

(I have to go i might bb later.. dinner time!)
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am

OOC
Hey Moony, were did Spotty go? She said she had to go to bed but now ur saying its time for dinner. But aren't you two twins? o.o Anyway EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!! I just finished Ouran highschool host club(anime)! Very nice anime, tho I think HaruhiXHikaru would have been a better pain than HaruhiXTamaki...

Dawncloud
hears the ending of Echostorm's story. She nudges Flame. "Don't, make her mad." She whispered. "Solarstorm is talking to her." She saw him laying in front of Echostorm. "Lets wait for them out side the clearing on the other side of the bushes."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 am

(Oh no! I would love if that were true. But no we are close friends.)

Flame nodded at Dawncloud and watched Echostorm warily
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Anyone Here?
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I am..)
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC
huh... cuz Spotty said you to really were twins.... lol xD anyway o3o PLZ COME ONLINE SPOTTY!!! I IS NEEDING SOLARSTORM'S ANSWER! And I is missing youz.... Sad

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:37 pm

I did? .3. Me and Batty are Twins.

Solarstorm
"Rough life, I see. I understand everything, we are going to get this curse off. I do like how you were defending the clan, but these were kits. You never harm kits, from any Clan, or anywhere. That's our custom.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

OOC
BRB FOR THOSE WHO CARE! xD lol wait, who's Batty?
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorra.
COME BACK!!!
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 am

(aaah, it would be nice to be Wolfy's twineh! Batty isn't on here is she?)

Flame hissed in indignation, "I am not a kit!"

MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:25 am

OOC
omg its 9:05 PST (oregon time) here and I just got back, omg, that was so fun!!! I were dancing and being crazy most of the time. xD w/ meh best buds. Do I know her from the online world?(Sorra/Batty) confused

Echostorm
Stands up. "They were 6 moons old, not kits. She looked at Solarstorm. "Kits can't defend themselves, Apprentices can. They tried to defend themselves and were lucky not to be killed by her." She looked down at her claws, sliding into the soft earth. Her bangs covered her eyes. "I should know what it's like to know how to protect myself, or face for consequence. Death." She walked around him and stalked off into the bushes. The door that held her true and inner self and kind personality had closed and now stayed strong, determined and short-tempered self, as she was before the demon took over. "You two can stop listening in." She called to Dawncloud and Flame, before walking out from the clearing. "I could hear and smell you the whole time," She flashed a angry glance and Flame with her multicolored eyes. "and see."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 am

OOC
Wait, does every one know her BUT me? >.> cuz I feel strange and awkward not knowing...
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 am

(I don't know.. I haven't talked to her in awhile!)

Flame rolled his eyes, "We weren't hiding. If we were hiding then you wouldn't ever know that we were here."
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Solarstorm
"They were just brought here, they haven't even started training, even I thought you would know that. They were lucky not to be killed by you. You can cantrol her, she is trying to tell you otherwise. She is you, a part of you. Every cat has an angry side, even me. This "curse" is all rubbish, what it inside your head, and taking control. Every cat has an angry side, even me. I don't want you harming anymore of my Clan, don't let your short temper get ahold of you." he turned to Flame and Dawncloud, "Back to camp. Now." and he walked off twords camp
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Echostorm
"If that's what you think of my past story then you obviously didn't learn anything." She stared him in the eyes, anger in her eyes. "she isn't my anger side. Only if." She hissed and rolled her eyes, then sadly added. "If only I could control own it..." When she got back to camp she trotted into the warriors den, which was empty, and laid down.

Dawncloud
"Please try to be nice to her, she been through a lot, and it's hard for Echostorm to show her true feelings." She whispered to Flame. "Lets go see Eclipse, shall we?"

Thornstripe
saw Echostorm dash for the warriors den. "So she's back, huh?" He asked Dawncloud.

Dawncloud
nodded "That's my older brother, Thornstripe." she said to Flame

Shadowfire
walked out of the den. "Are you two okay?"

Swiftpaw(I'm not sure if he's accepted but Lunar hasn't been on in a long time so I just gonna go with it.)
Looks over to Echostorm. "huh..."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Flame hissed in frustration at Echostorm then followed Dawncloud back to camp. He flicked his tail in greeting to Thornstripe.
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm

(I wish Lunar would post, she was here when I was online, but she didn't post.)
Solarstorm
enters camp "All cats that are old enough to catch their own prey, come for a Clan meeting!" and he jumped on highrock(or whatever it is ^^; )
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Flame glanced around.. wondering if he should join too
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

Hi :]
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 am

hi 2Roro.. were you ever on Foopets? your username seems familiar..)
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 am

Yupppp I was for a while, and then I left... and came back so yeah.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next