PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

+2
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Lunarstar-EpicClan
6 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

(darn it >.>)
Solarstorm: *padds out* Lunarstar is asleep, and so are my kits....I didn;t wanna wake them up, you hungry?
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: EpicClan! || Remake from Foopets || OPEN!!!

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 am

Echostorm: *o.o* Well yeah but I wouldn't want to take your fresh-kill, won't you let me go hunt? I'll hunt for the clan also. *She stood and faced the camp exit*

Shadowfire: *Wakes up and runs out of his den and to Solarstorm, keeps an eye on Echostorm.* Solarstorm, may I have a word? Privetly?

Last edited by iEchostorm-razz on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Sloarstorm: *he nodded twords echostorm* Yes, but ONLY in out Clan boundries. *faces Shadowfire* Of corse.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Echostorm: *darts quickly out of the camp to hunt, leaving Shadowfire and Solarstorm to talk*

Shadowfire: *Watches Echostorm until she leaves then looks at Solarstorm* Solarstorm, I thought I should tell this because, well, You the Clan deputy and Lunarstar is asleep. When I saw Echostorm I had a bad feeling so I went to my den to see if Starclan would give me a dream about the clan's safety. *he rapped his trail around his paws*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Solarstorm: *starts to ger worried* What did StarClan say?
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Shadowfire: I saw a storm that was making an echoing noise. But it seemed also some how sad, hurt and betrayed. But then in the middle of the storm I saw a speck on light, and the light took over and then I felt a feeling of love and happiness. Then I heard a voice that said to help the storm and said it could be the reason for the clan ending or living, and that the storm would help us after hurting us. *Looks confused*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Solarsrtorm: I-I don't know....is that all they told you?
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Shadowfire: *sighs* Yes.

Echostorm: *quickly returns from her hunting trip with her jaws full with prey, she drops it in the FKP then goes back and brings back another load. She had brought back an incredible amount of prey for one cat to bring back in such a sort time. She had brought bad, 2 fish, 4 mice, 3 voles, 1 rabbit, a few shrews and a black bird in total. she ate one of her own voles and a mouse.*

Shadowfire: *looks up and saw Echostorm bring back her large amount of prey behind Solarstorm* I think it might be about her. *nods towards Echostorm* After all, it fits her name.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Solarstorm: You might be right, but there are other 'Storms' here too. Like me, for example, it could be about more than one cat, But...*looks at Echostorm* It sounds like her. *sighs* Now I don't know if we should accept her..she did bring back plenty of prey for our queens and elders....I wish StarClan would send better signs....if we refuse to take her in, we take her hostage. And if we do, we will act like she is an apprentice to out CClan, then..probably, quickly become a warrior.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am

Echostorm: *sees Solarstorm and Shadowfire looking at her and gives them a friendly smile. ^.^* (thinking Arrow) Did they find out about my curse?!?! Are they going to ban me from the clan this early? What did I do wrong for them to find out? *lays next to the FKP and dozes, not wanting to pad up to them and interrupt them while they were obviously talking about her. She uses her good hearing to listen to what they were saying.*

Shadowfire: Yes, I agree. She is one of the best hunters I've seen in my time, she could feed the whole clan with 2 hunting trips in a day. We could take her hostage, but she looks strong, and I saw her claws when she told me name and hissed at me. They're large, those ones. she wouldn't try to take on a whole clan though. She would try to escape, she also has long limbs that could make her fast. All those thing could also be weaknesses, if you think about it.

Echostorm: *is still listening to Shadowfire and Solarstorm* Weaknesses? No, I know how to use all those things. They can't be weaknesses. *flexes her claws and look at there size.* They're big, I guess. Never really thought about it...

Dawmcloud: *walks up to Echostorm* Did you hunt all this? *points to the FKP with her tail*

Echostorm: *sees the light brown tabby she-cat in front of her, nodds* Yes I did. I'm Echostorm, who might you be?

Dawncloud: I'm Dawncloud. Say, your not in this clan are you? *lets out a low growl*

Echostorm: No, but Solarstorm brought me here. I suppose he want me to join your clan. *sits*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Solarstorm: *sighs* Yes. I do wan't to talk about this to Lunarstar too though...
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Shadowfire: Yes. *nods* Here she comes...

Echostorm: Excuse me. *stands up and pads over to the two black cats, Shadowfire and Solarstorm.* Hi. Smile

Dawncloud: *eats a shrew*

Thornstripe(I changed Riverfang's name.): *goes on a border patrol with Dawncloud and Swanwing.*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Solarstorm: Hello.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Echostorm: uhh.... Is there anything I should do while you to are talking??? Question *Is bored*

Shadowfire: *looks at Echostorm* <.<
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Solarstorm: You could change the bedding for the elders or the queens.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Echostorm: What for? Suspect I'm not an apprentice, let alone am I in this clan. Neutral

Shadowfire: Well your going to be...
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Solarstorm: *growls* Eather that or pick around for ticks.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Echostorm: >.> Its not like I have to do what you say or anything.... *gives him a cold glare and snarls softly*

Shadowfire: Watch your mouth! Your speaking to the clan deputy! *growles*

Echostorm: Well he's not MY clan deputy! *she snapped at him*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Solarstorm: Respect the Clan deputy and their Medicine cat! Weather in your Clan or not! They are important to every life of a cat, kittypet, or rouge/loner! If you won't help, go to the empty den over by the elders den and make yourself comfterble!
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Echostorm: Oh really? Well I'm pretty sure I did help! 1! I hunted like half the clan! 2! I didn't give you the trouble of fighting you OR your clan! And ya know, I would go over and help except for one crucial fact! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ELDERS. *After she finished snarling and yowling at the two black toms she sat and pointed her tail at the empty elders den*

Sgadowfire: I wish I could claw her mouth shut. No respect... *huffs* I hate to say it, but she is right.

(No really you don't have any elders, look at the list. :L)
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Solarstorm: *growls* I wan't to take her captive >.>
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Echostorm: *heard Solarstorm* WHAT??? *hisses and slashes him deeply on the should then snarls and darts out of the camp, speeding out of rage and anger. She was also crying, her tears shedding off her face and flying into the wind as she ran. She way half way to the clan boarder.*

Shadowfire: *really want to chase Echostorm but then sees Solarstorm's deep slash and starts to tend to it* Do you feel any pain?
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Solarstorm: *groans* That hurt....
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Shadowfire: *Is already putting cob webs on the slash, then gives him some poppy seeds.* Shall someone go after her?

Echostorm: *is still sobbing as she starts to slow down. Her curse slightly taking over.*

Dawncloud: *Is on border patrol with Thronstripe and Swanwing* Hey! Echostorm! Where do you thing your going? *stops in front of Echostorm*

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Solarstorm: *grts up* Thanks you... *runs after echostorm, flinching every time his wounded leg hits the ground*
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next