PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice]

4 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Do you think this will turn out

The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice]

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Birdsong: So Mom, where are we hunting?
Lionblaze: Call her Wolfstar -_-
Ivypaw: Dad leave her alone, you let me call Seepfur mommy.
Birchpaw: Burnnnnnnnn xD
----
Bluepool: *eyes grow wide with sock and fear*
Spottedpaw: You okay, Bluepool?
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise And Fall Of The Clans[Privet RolePlay untill further notice]

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Wolfsoul; we will go towards Rabbit cove..there should be a few rabbits there
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Everyone: Okay! ^^
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Wolfsoul: so what do you think of Wolfsouls kits?
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Birdsong: Great, we needed new warriors, Birchpaw, Ivypaw, and Whirlpaw are about to be warriors.
Lionblaze: We might forget names ._.
Sirdsong: Shutup -_- I have new sisters and brothers! 8D
Birchpaw: I wan't a cool warrior name!
Ivypaw: You guys are pushovers xD
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Wolfsoul: *bods* it is alot of kits.... *smells a rabbit* Birchpaw..go try and get it
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Birchpaw: *drops in a hunter crouch, getting on haunches, keeping tail from swaying in the leaves, saw a little white tail bob out of a bush, and stalked tword it, at the last moment, lept and missed, the rabbit ran, birchpaw ran after it, jumping on it and killing it*
Birdsong: Yes...your gonna have a large family tree, wolfstar.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Wolssoul: yes indeed *purrs* good job Birchpaw just practice on it

Nightstar: *pads to the patrol* hi Wolfsoul!

Wolfsoul: *stiffens*
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Birdsong: Wolfsoul? This is Wolfstar. (DANG IT)
Lionblaze: What are you doing on out territory?! *growls*
Birchpaw: *burrying rabbit*
Ivypaw: ?????
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Nightstar: *confused* I am here because I am joining the clan and thats Wolfsoul not Wolfstar
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Lionblaze: What?! *bares teeth* Wolfstar would never do that!
Birdsong: Wolfsoul?
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Wolfsoul: yes Im Wolfsoul..

Nightstar: Wolfstar let me join the clan Ravenwing is now Ravenstar and I will join this clan as Shineclan warrior
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Lionblaze: Outrageous! *runs back to camp*
Birchpaw: *digs rabbit up and runs back*
Ivypaw: I'm so confused...*follows back*
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Wolfsoul: *hangs her head and follows back to camp*

Nightstar: what happened...? *follows Wolfsoul*
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Wolfstar: Wait here kits. *walks out* I know Lionblaze, but it's my descion.
Lionblaze: *growls and walks away*
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

(re-repost incase u lost it wolfy I love you )

Name: Echostorm
User:Rasberry4me
Mate: No one would love me, I'm a monster.
Kits: none
crush: no...
Personality: Echostorm has gone through much hardship in her life and has gone throught great pain (I might type the story on her or re-do it on foopets). But this makes her strong. She can be quiet and secretive, but is also loving, smart, swift and kind. Her long sharp claws and fangs can be unforgiving. Sometimes when she is going through much pain or sorrow her eyes will turn red (the whole eyeball) and will most likly kill something or someone and run off. She is constantly hidding from her past, living every day in fear for something even more unspeakable to happening to her.
Apprentice:BirdPaw(Birdsong)
Theme song: I feel like a monster ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYiu8iGtaOs&list=PL69D0E3B8C91CF543&index=3 ) + the kill ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2ESjwmhbw&list=PL69D0E3B8C91CF543&index=1 )
Looks: light silver she-cat with darker gray stripes. Half way up to her elbow is dark blue fur (some of the stripes still go over it). She also has white paws, chest, belly and muzzle. ( http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/289/0/9/ivypaw_by_xicyvaporx-d30w9wr.png and http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TD929PvUIWI/AAAAAAAABAA/Wfif0jGMRwA/s1600/quickkit.jpg)
Others: Echostorm has one green eye (right) and one blue (right). She normally wears two gold metal bracelets that her mother gave to her which she had found after a two-leg (human) dropped it. They are on her left front leg but takes them off when hunting to not scare off the prey.

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Coolio c:
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 am

Echostorm: *is laying down in a small den between shineclan and the river. Was asleepwith her long bangs covering her eyes and most of her face. She rapped her tail around her paws and whispers a song her herself that her mother would sing to her when she was scared* "Echo, gleam and glow....lets your power shine.....Make the clock reverse, Bring back what once was mine. *she tenses up for a moment when she was singing "mine"* Heal what has been hurt...changes the fate's design. Save what has been lost, Bring back what once was mine... what once was mine! *tears run fast down her face after the song is done her beautiful singing voice stops and she yells to the sky* What once was mine!!!! Crying or Very sad *turns to go deeper into the den and curls up and crys, and falls asleep in the process*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Wolfsoul: *walks into camp tail down and just goes into the nursery*

Nightstar: *pads up to Wolfstar and cocks head* what happened?

(I thought this was a privet roleplay? I am just askiking I am not bieng mean just curious Smile )
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

(yeppers! Razz I was to lazy to make up my own tongue )

Echostorm: *wakes up inside her little den and streches. She pads outside and sees it isn't raining anylonger. The sunlight gleams on her beautiful silvery gray fur.* Well I guess I can't cry over what has happened several times by now. Maybe I should just live my life as a loner, I don't want my curse to cuse death in anymore clans. *She looks around and sniffs for prey, she smells a river neer by and runs to it. She sits down on the Shineclan side of the Riverclan river and waits for a fish to swim by. Once she had stayed in a clan called Streamclan and learned how to swim and catch fish well in the clan, before she was banished.* Lets see now... *she said as she waited, then a pink gleam cought her eye in the river. A salmon! Echostorm unleashed her long claws on her right paw and swiped at the fish, her sharp claws going throught the fish's side. She brought the fish to her little den and began to eat her meal.*
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Rasberry4me,

you might want to read the intro but Wolfy specifically said that this is a private rp for Wolfy and I. Therefore I kindly ask for you to stop rping here.

Moony
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:55 pm

(....it IS a privet RolePlay....sorreh Razz :c)

Wolfstar: *sighs* I will tell you in a minute... *leaps onto highrock* Let all Cats old enough to catch their own prey join my for a Clan meeting!!!
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Nightstar: *dashes there first*

my kits: ooh a gathering *runs out and gathers under highrock while tripping other cats*

Eclipsekit: *sniffs* never was I so clumsy *walks dignified through the cats and sits next to Whirlpaw*

Seakit: *follows Eclipsekit*

Wolfsoul: *sighs and follows her kits*
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Wolfstar: Everyone, you all know Nightstar?
He shall be joining out Clan tonight.
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Wolfsoul: *surprised*

Cherrykit: ooh a new cat!

Eclipsekit: *cocks head* why can't cats all live in the same clan?

Seakit: *growls at all the cats who hiss*

Nightstar: *looks up at Wolfstar*

MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next