PrivetRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ѕprιɴɢ vιɴeѕ нιɢн ll oɴly тнe ɢιғтed мαĸe ιт ll [[Open]]

5 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ѕprιɴɢ vιɴeѕ нιɢн ll oɴly тнe ɢιғтed мαĸe ιт ll [[Open]] - Page 12 Empty Re: ѕprιɴɢ vιɴeѕ нιɢн ll oɴly тнe ɢιғтed мαĸe ιт ll [[Open]]

Post  Roro Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 am

HEadmaster grinned. "Just so you all know I posess the power of ever past and current student at this school. One of thos powers happened to be mind reading. So Echo, go inside and start cleaning everyone's dormrooms, once you finish you may then start making the housing arrangements for the Protectors. They all must fit to their life style and from their home. You have 2 hours. go. now.. Let it be said, this school does not tolerate misbehavior under any circumstances."
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

ѕprιɴɢ vιɴeѕ нιɢн ll oɴly тнe ɢιғтed мαĸe ιт ll [[Open]] - Page 12 Empty Re: ѕprιɴɢ vιɴeѕ нιɢн ll oɴly тнe ɢιғтed мαĸe ιт ll [[Open]]

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 am

(I thought she might do that. xD)

Echo
Closes her eyes and stands up. "You can punish me all you want, but your not going to be able to mold me like clay into that 'perfect student' you want everyone to be. I can't and won't be broken." She Started walking towards the school, Star following 2 steps behind her.

Yuki
rolled her eyes. "Stubborn as ever, she is." She leaned back. "That's why her idiot parents shipped her off to America."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Headmsater smiled and called after her. "We're not trying to make you perfect. Just obedient. I hope you all got the message and won't disobey. Suki, step up here." She said motioning to the campfire.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Luna
"Does Echo have to do it alone?" Luna said, shyly

Ginny
"Shhh! Be quiet, Luna!" she whispered
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

https://4memberroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Yuki(I dunno what I want her powers to be.... some-what like a Alchemist, maybe? she's great with guns though. I really hoping her protector will be a Fox though, plz? <3)
"Yuki." She corrected the headmaster and walked up to where she pointed.

(about meh new pic, I just had to. xD The urge was to strong. <3)

Echo
Walked into the girl's dorm and tightened the sting on the apron she got from the closet. "Well Star, it might take a while to jam it in her hard skull but it'll get there sooner or later. I won't be ordered around like some dog, and never will be." She grabbed a mop. "Plus, cleaning is fun, if you do it the right way." She smiled and looked down at the roller skates she had put on earlier. "Here we go."

Star
"Roar! Raaaaaawwrr!" She smiled and played around with the brushed that were tied on her paws.

Lucas&Sky
watched Yuki

Natalie&Rue
Natalie sat quietly.

Nathan&Shadow
Waited for this to be over.

iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Ciel laughed and got up. He needed to be alone. Everyone here seemed to be just plain old kids. He didn't know why Sebastian made him attend anyway, "Come on Lizzy."

Lizzy got up after him
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 pm

xDDD Nice Razzi xD
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

"Ciel your required to stay." Headmaster said firmly, motioning to his seat. After her words a big bang shouted out as a miniature fox wearing a army uniform and a gun in it's mouth ran out of the forest. Sitting at Yuki's feet.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Hello c:
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eevee2leafeon5 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Sorra
*sits down on the bench, her air eagle on her shoulder* "I think i'll name you...Arrow."

Arrow
*screeches in delight*
eevee2leafeon5
eevee2leafeon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm

*waves* hi!
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 pm

iSpottedleaf(admin) wrote.
Luna
"Does Echo have to do it alone?" Luna said, shyly

Ginny
"Shhh! Be quiet, Luna!" she whispered
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Headmaster gave Luna a grave look. "Do you want to be punished as well? For even longer?"
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

Yuki
Smiles. "Sweeeeet." She pets the Fox, which was sitting with it's back straight. "I'll name you Kitsune, Sergeant Kitsune. Kit for short maybe...." She walked over to the logs and sat down, then crossed her legs.

Kitsune
Followed Yuki.

Lucas
"You have a short temper, don't you?" He looked the headmaster in the eye. "And you just like to threaten people with punishments, to anyone who ever questions your ways."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 am

Ciel glared at the headmaster, "I don't want to stay. There is no reason."
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 am

Yuki
>.> "Looks like everybody's turning on you, headmaster...."
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Headmaster pretended not to hear Yuki's statement and met Lucas's gaze steadily and calmly. "No, I don't like to do it, and it's quite obvious that a few of you had no self-respect for yourselves or your parents. So, to break the rebellious attitude, the only thing to do is to punish. But since you have the nerve to confront me like that, which is quite impressive I might add, I'll make you all a deal." She said with an evil grin. "Those who feel that I have no sense of judgment on how to rule this school whatsoever, do me a favor and stand up will you."

Anai and Faylinn kept still on the log. Anai had no intention of going up against her mother; Even if she was just her adopted mother.

Trey sat down too. His adopted mother had done alot for him and his adopted sister as well. To betray her would be throwing all the care she put in them away.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Luna
"Sorry, headmaster..." Luna sat down, holding her protector

Ron
He stay seated, "I just think you should go lighter on us, we are only 12 years old, headmaster, punishing her like that with a time limit is very difficult." Dashie sat on his shoulder

Ginny
"I agree.." Ginny said, but sat down, as Shanks sat down beside her

Luna
"I just wanted to help her, but I do not think you have no sense of judgment on how to run this school, so far, you are really impressing me with all this magic." she said, shlyly, and happily
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eevee2leafeon5 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Sorra
*sits down, as Arrow crouched on her shoulder*
eevee2leafeon5
eevee2leafeon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Headmaster nodded, "I understand where your getting at Ronald but that's the point. If I go hard on all of you, first, you'll be some of the best agents the government has ever seen, second, we need order in this school. Not rebellious acts that will end up in getting you killed. Because i must tell you, every instruction a teacher gives you here is to save you life Why? Because some of the things you will be studying here are very dangerous and we don't need people going out of their way to be rebellious." She said with a grave face, remembering some of the students that had died at this school in the past because of not wanting to listen.
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMystery Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Cil sat down Sebastian.. He shrugged and just watched the headmaster. No one could break him. The only reason he came here is because there is nothing else for him in this life. He clapped mockingly at the Headmaster, "Great speech. Can I go now?"

Lizzy stood over Ciel in a protective stance
MysticalMystery
MysticalMystery

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Ronald
"Oh, okay. Thank you, headmaster.." he had now undrstood
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iEchostorm-razzi~chan Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Lucas
Was already sitting down. "I agree with Ronald." If you keep pushing harsh punishments and everyone so fast, at the end no one will like or care about you. Your driving everyone away. He thought that little message to the Headmaster, knowing she could hear him. "On another subject, Are we going to get assigned dorms now?"

Echo(A Little bit later.)
Stood proudly at the girls' dorm at the end of the hall with Star. She has just finished cleaning the students' rooms and the halls. Half way done, now I just need to wash and empty all my cleaning stuff, put them away, put my stuff in my room, and do the Boy's dorms. "Great job, Star!"

Star
Smiled a bounced, flinging off the brushes on her paws. "Rawrrrrrrrr....!" She looked down the hall way, it glistening.

Natalie&Nathan
Were sitting.
iEchostorm-razzi~chan
iEchostorm-razzi~chan

Back to top Go down

Post  iSpottedleaf(Admin) Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Ronald
he looked at Lucas gratefully

Luna
"Oh yeah, when do we get assigned?"
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
iSpottedleaf(Admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roro Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

headmaster heard what Lucas said but could honestly care less. She didn't need help from these little kids! They had nothing to offer her except for pain and misery. Extending this thought to Lucas so he could hear exactly what she said she continued. "Yes, as a matter of fact you will," summoning the clipboard she'd left inside she started to read the assignments out loud. [[Just look at the front page xD]]
Roro
Roro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next